Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
6248E286-313D-4C54-9DD7-90AA60181196.jpeg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Pretty sure the spring is actually. Diesel engine preheaters
Yup, very familiar to a person who has and regularly starts a diesel engine. When you prepare to start the car, this baby lits in the previous position of the key and you wait until it unlits after a short moment, after which you start.

The shoe has brake imagery element, and brakes got brake shoes, and green light usually means ok, so my guess is "brake shoes in good condition".

Last edited:

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Pretty sure the spring is actually. Diesel engine preheaters

Yup, very familiar to a person who has and regularly starts a diesel engine.

The shoe has brake imagery element, and brakes got brake shoes, and green light usually means ok, so my guess is "brake shoes in good condition".
Yeah, almost never drove diesels, so if that is related, I'd have had no experience with it. As for the shoe....I've got questions. Why is it a positive indicator; meaning since most of these symbols indicate a problem when lit, why is that the opposite? Does the shoe light remain on all the time and then when it goes out while driving you are f**ked? Why do we not have "good" signals for more components?

Lempo

Feb 23, 2014
Lol, no:

Press brake pedal

The green press brake pedal light is information only
Green press brake pedal warning light

This lamp only applies to vehicles that are fitted with an automatic transmission.

The brake pedal needs to be pressed and held while the gear lever is moved out of the park position.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Lol, no:

Press brake pedal

The green press brake pedal light is information only
Green press brake pedal warning light

This lamp only applies to vehicles that are fitted with an automatic transmission.

The brake pedal needs to be pressed and held while the gear lever is moved out of the park position.
Ah, another reason I don't see that much. Most of my cars have always been manual.

Edit: And all of my VWs have been manual.

Lempo

Feb 23, 2014
I btw detest this modern thing that after a war, the leadership of the losers are put on a trial. That's abuse of justice and perversion of the rule of law. The question of who was within their rights and who wasn't was already solved by fire and blood. Any trial at that point can't be but a show trial, disguising might in the gown of right.

Free Marijuana!

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I btw detest this modern thing that after a war, the leadership of the losers are put on a trial. That's abuse of justice and perversion of the rule of law. The question of who was within their rights and who wasn't was already solved by fire and blood. Any trial at that point can't be but a show trial, disguising might in the gown of right.

Free Marijuana!
Ganja libre!

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

I had to replace a (hot) water heater in a crawl space of a duplex I once owned and discovered a nest of black widows living under it, a mess of them. It was an hour and a half from my house and needed to be done that day, so not much choice but to spray the shit out of the area with insecticide and come back after a run to the hardware store to do the work. It got them all, but my butt was clenched pretty tight for awhile, not gonna lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad