Visit site
141480503_3957378867627792_7823539904520173494_n.jpg
Ok that one is good.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Although they’ve been great, I thought a little break from Bernie might be nice.

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee after Mass.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, “My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him ‘Father’.”

The second Catholic man chirps, “My son is a Bishop, when he walks into a room people call him ‘Your Grace’.”

The third Catholic man says, “My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says ‘Your Eminence’.”

The fourth Catholic man says, “My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him ‘Your Holiness’.”

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men gave her a look and one said, “Well….?”

She proudly replies, “I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38 Double D breasts, 24″ waist, and 34″ hips. When she walks into a room, people say, “Oh My God!"

A woman is just getting out of the shower when the doorbell rings. Her husband, heading to the shower himself, asks her to see who’s at the door, so she wraps herself up in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, her neighbour Rob is standing there.

Before she can say a word, Rob says, “I’ll give you $500 dollars to drop that towel you have on.”

After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of him. He looks for a few seconds, hands her $500 dollars, and leaves. Excited about her earnings, the woman puts the towel back on and runs upstairs.

Her husband yells out from the shower, “Who was that?” “It was Rob from next door,” she replies. “Great,” the husband says. “Did he say anything about the $500 dollars he owes me?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad