MDF: (1) New York Rangers vs. (2) Washington Capitals Part II (Series 3-3) SEE OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Just like the holding penalty on McDonagh right? And the elbow that happened before that never happened either right?

Anyways excited for the game tonight. Should be a great one, last time it was NYR WSH game 7 it was 4 or 5 to 0 I believe so here's to a repeat, LGR!

The holding penalty was more like Brouwer grabbing McD's stick. 'Twas a bad call.

I think the Caps got their cruddy Game 7 performance out of their system with that bad Game 6. I expect it to be a close, gut wrenching Game 7. :help:

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
I'm usually pretty mellow about sports ... but I gotta say that my guts will also be wrenching tomorrow night. Got a lot of time invested in the Rangers this year. If we lose, it's gonna hurt for a few hours.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
this game can't be over soon enough.

Dear Caps, I'm sick of you. Take it as a compliment.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
Yes, the ref makes a judgment. But every time they make that judgment on the side of caution and for the defensive player. It takes the rare race to do it otherwise. I wasn't quoting the rule. I was talking about the way it's called.

No you got hybrid icing wrong. Its a common myth that its a race to the dot but its not. The ref makes a judgement who would get to the puck first by then but it does matter where the puck is going and the position of the players.

Just to clarify; the refs don't call icings. The linesmen do.

Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine......:)

amin723

Mar 11, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
The Capitals must continue on their quest to eliminate all blue teams from the Eastern Conference Playoffs!

Go Caps! Bolts are next! Defeat the Rangers then avenge your red brethren the Red Wings and Canadiens!

Turd Ferguson

Its a funny name
Apr 21, 2015
Canada
The Capitals must continue on their quest to eliminate all blue teams from the Eastern Conference Playoffs!

Go Caps! Bolts are next! Defeat the Rangers then avenge your red brethren the Red Wings and Canadiens!

Good observation, blue v red alot this playoffs

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
The holding penalty was more like Brouwer grabbing McD's stick. 'Twas a bad call.

I think the Caps got their cruddy Game 7 performance out of their system with that bad Game 6. I expect it to be a close, gut wrenching Game 7. :help:

I was on the edge of my seat last game and I expect even more. These two teams are so evenly matched in so many ways that they can't help but play great games against each other. Should be a great one to watch!

MrWilson*

Ok, Caps. You had your fun, letting the Rags back into it. Time to gear up and take the series.

If they have all cylinders firing, the Rags can't stay with them. Caps have it all over the Rags talent wise. Just have to put it all together. If they can't do that, Rags will squeak by them...as usual.

Dec 19, 2008
NoVA
alex-bongos.gif

Some say Staal still has not recovered....

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON

:laugh: the Caps may be red, but it looks like they 'blue' this series

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
If they have all cylinders firing, the Rags can't stay with them. Caps have it all over the Rags talent wise. Just have to put it all together. If they can't do that, Rags will squeak by them...as usual.

Of course. They just haven't been trying when they lost both attempt to go further than they've ever gone before. That also explains why the Caps were so much better all regular season and their core has so many more playoff runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad