Confirmed with Link: McLaren Waived & Cleared

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
He didn't even play anyway. Not sure why this would excite people.

Oh great. Now Ashton can spend most games in the pressbox and be useless for 3-4 minutes a game on occasion.

Milan90

Jul 8, 2009
Etobicoke, Ontario
Lol who gives a ****? He rarely played and wasn't anything close to a significant cap hit. This is so inconsequential it's barely worth me posting a cynical message over.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Hope he goes through so we can keep him, apparently he is a funny guy that keeps the room light and he's good pals with Kadri and Bozie. Orr was waived before and made it back so this is not the end unless someone picks him up.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Hopefull someone claims him - i don't want him taking a prospect's spot on the marlies.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Lol who gives a ****? He rarely played and wasn't anything close to a significant cap hit. This is so inconsequential it's barely worth me posting a cynical message over.

Exactly... he rarely played and when he did he didn't hurt the team. Who cares?

Hopefully he goes unclaimed though, as mentioned he's really good friends with a lot of guys on the team so it certainly doesn't hurt to have him on the Marlies

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005

Its a nice domino effect.

Mclaren gone > orr demoted to press box > 4th line wing spots given to players who can take a regular shift

Basically, it means no more permanent goon slot in our starting lineup. Which is a big deal actually.

StuckOutHere

Feb 10, 2010

We should probably be posting about a dozen threads.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad