Injury Report: McDavid out 2-3 weeks

duul

Jun 21, 2010
By the way, 'join team' means he is meeting the team after the road trip and flying back to Edmonton. It doesn't mean he will be skating or anything. For those of you who seem to be confused...

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
By the way, 'join team' means he is meeting the team after the road trip and flying back to Edmonton. It doesn't mean he will be skating or anything. For those of you who seem to be confused...

It means he doesn’t need to be in Toronto for any special treatment anymore. He’s on track for a 2 week recovery period.

Reactions: Alik Bordour

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006

Oh, someone is confused.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
It means he doesn’t need to be in Toronto for any special treatment anymore. He’s on track for a 2 week recovery period.
Or it means he had already planned to meet with the Oilers personnel when they returned from their roadtrip as planned the day after the injury occured.

Look, I'm beginning to sound a bit pessimistic. I want him to be healthy ASAP. The issue is we've understandably lost trust in the organizations ability to tell the truth. Not only that, serious questions have arose about the capability of the teams medical staff. I'll leave it at that. Hope he is good to go in a week or so, but damn...he could just as easily be done for the season.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
Or it means he had already planned to meet with the Oilers personnel when they returned from their roadtrip as planned the day after the injury occured.

Look, I'm beginning to sound a bit pessimistic. I want him to be healthy ASAP. The issue is we've understandably lost trust in the organizations ability to tell the truth. Not only that, serious questions have arose about the capability of the teams medical staff. I'll leave it at that. Hope he is good to go in a week or so, but damn...he could just as easily be done for the season.

You really have an axe to grind there buddy. It doesn’t sound like you want him back in order to prove yourself right.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

upload_2020-2-16_11-17-57.jpeg

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

You sound pessimistic because you are pessimistic....

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
He needs to stay out until he's healthy so that when he comes back he can give Leon and the 2nd line a bit of a break for a few games.

Reactions: MessierII

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Do you have a link for this? I haven't heard anything.

I think you should really take off that tin foil hat and chill a bit, man.

Reactions: frag2

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018

You make no sense at all. You nitpick small things to just make it seem pessimistic when, in reality, you are 100% wrong

Reactions: TB12

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Do you have a link for this? I haven't heard anything.

I think you should really take off that tin foil hat and chill a bit, man.
He's lying. He's looking for ways to a) insult the Oilers or b) be more pessimistic to upset Oiler fans

Reactions: TB12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad