Value of: MAYFIELD A Nine team All West Bidding War

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
I'm fresh off of last night's trades. I thought your title was: "A 9 picks all west bidding war."

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
I loved Patty but for Value that might be the best haul ever in a trade for a superstar any of the teams I root for have ever made.
Yeah, that was about as good as it got for any team backed against a wall like that. (Not that I blame Pat, I know he had every reason to want to leave NYI ownership.)

Olliemets

Mar 1, 2018
Croton on Hudson, NY
Yeah, that was about as good as it got for any team backed against a wall like that. (Not that I blame Pat, I know he had every reason to want to leave NYI ownership.)
I didn't blame Pat. And like Tom Seaver, it was about more than money. Why be the showcase for a struggling team that wouldn't really make the effort to improve? Ironically, that deal really upgraded the talent here when Patty left. A #1 1 Center, Top line Winger and Top Pair D Man was a great return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad