Maybe time for HF to look in the mirror and shut this one down.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
I’m not offended I’m just pointing out your error in reasoning
Most of the members are from NA, and I am sure it is a majority that don't have a problem with a forum for fighting, but the softness, and wokeness of society tries to place that burden on the rest of us. I am not actually a big proponent of fighting. I grew up watching in the 70s and 80s, but I have no problem with those who prefer to not have it in the game.

But until it is a universally banned aspect of the game, why someone has to get all up in their feels to try to get a board removed from HFBoards is beyond me. If you don't like the brutality of MMA, then don't go to their board. If you are a member of PETA, don't go to the Horseracing forums. If you don't like the fact that the NFL is brutal on the brains of young men, don't support the NFL.

People get to make their choices. I respect yours. You should respect others'.

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Most of the members are from NA, and I am sure it is a majority that don't have a problem with a forum for fighting, but the softness, and wokeness of society tries to place that burden on the rest of us. I am not actually a big proponent of fighting. I grew up watching in the 70s and 80s, but I have no problem with those who prefer to not have it in the game.

But until it is a universally banned aspect of the game, why someone has to get all up in their feels to try to get a board removed from HFBoards is beyond me. If you don't like the brutality of MMA, then don't go to their board. If you are a member of PETA, don't go to the Horseracing forums. If you don't like the fact that the NFL is brutal on the brains of young men, don't support the NFL.

People get to make their choices. I respect yours. You should respect others'.
I’m not the one advocating for the board being removed, maybe you have me confused?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad