GDT: Maybe Ol’ AD Starts A New Streak

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Quad 20mm FlaKverlling 38 / 20mm Solothurn crewed by Luftwaffe ground defense. Range finder in the foreground, the bakelite case on his back contains ranging fuzes and extra kit for the rangefinder. Position commander has the binos. The young soldat in the front has the timing device.

I'd kill to have just one of those barrels and receivers for our SdKfZ 222 project
Reading that post just solved Arrectile Dysfunction for countless males.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Quad 20mm FlaKverlling 38 / 20mm Solothurn crewed by Luftwaffe ground defense. Range finder in the foreground, the bakelite case on his back contains ranging fuzes and extra kit for the rangefinder. Position commander has the binos. The young soldat in the front has the timing device.

I'd kill to have just one of those barrels and receivers for our SdKfZ 222 project

We used to have these old ass Russian 14.5mm anti-aircraft guns manned by Afghan mercs surrounding the firebase in the early days (‘03). We got drunk and buck wild on New Year’s eve in the snow and I shot one of them sonsofbitches up in the air. Other dudes chain linked full tracer belts into 12.7mm DSHK machineguns and let loose, as well as flares, RPGs, etc. Bagram thought the base had come under attack, lol.

Never could get the twin 23mm AA gun we had to work, unfortunately. But the 14.5 was pretty rad though.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
We used to have these old ass Russian 14.5mm anti-aircraft guns manned by Afghan mercs surrounding the firebase in the early days (‘03). We got drunk and buck wild on New Year’s eve in the snow and I shot one of them sonsofbitches up in the air. Other dudes chain linked full tracer belts into 12.7mm DSHK machineguns and let loose, as well as flares, RPGs, etc. Bagram thought the base had come under attack, lol.

Never could get the twin 23mm AA gun we had to work, unfortunately. But the 14.5 was pretty rad though.
14.5's are the shit. We had a chinese one. One of the single barrel one with the wheeled carriage? Probably the exact same as the ones the afghanis had.

DSHK's are cool, but loud AF. People don't realzie how much more powder is in a DSHK round than a 50

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017

And all we got to do was shoot off illum arty rounds to mark the end of fasting each day during Ramadan. Why the story though?

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Canes offside.

Stastny Fail

Heard Coghlan was in warmups.. glad he (For our health and well being) isn't actively playing.

Aho made a penguin look silly. No goal

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad