Matvei Michkov vs. Ivan Demidov; who will be better?

Who will be better?

• Total voters

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Yeah you said that already, that’s not what I asked though

When did I say that already?

Apparently he's better at 5v5 production and takeaways.

You don't see /60 used this often which I find amusing because you don't see the kind of linear increase in production that it implies.

Positive Vibes

Habs4Life
Jun 24, 2016
Canada
Michkov has looked really good and will no doubt be a Star, With that being said i think Demidov will be just as good as him but only time will tell in the future whos better than who.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
15 points in 19 khl games for Demidov. Limited ice time in a number of games.

Tied 3rd for points on his khl club.
15 points in 10 games vs trash sub .500 teams

0 points in 9 games vs teams .500 or better

He stat pads, has 8 points in two games in blowout games vs the worst teams in the league.

Michkov was far better in his D1, not close.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
The facts are he is currently on pace to out produce Michkov’s best KHL season and has been SKA’s best player but ok
The facts are that he's not, even after that inflated 4 point game. Demidov is nowhere near best forward let alone best player in SKA either

The clear top 4 players
Nikishin
DeAngelo
Gritsyuk
Zavragin

Tnen you have Kuznetsov and Zykov just as good. You fail to realize, defense matters.

15 points in 19 games is 0.78 ppg

Unlike Demidov who plays with 7 1st round nhl players, Michkov played on a team with junk, no drafted players and put up 41 in 47, which is 0.87 PPG

I'll help you out a little. 0.87 > 0.78

Also, another friendly tip: The big yellow one is the sun

Last edited:

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
The facts are that he's not, even after that inflated 4 point game.

Unlike Demidov who plays with 7 1st round nhl players, Michkov played on a team with junk, no drafted players and put up 41 in 47, which is 0.87 PPG

Maybe don’t wait a month to respond to a post?

Demidov is playing under 10 mins a game on the 4th line, Michkov played 1st line minutes with full PP usage as well

It’s very transparent that you are so obsessed with disparaging Demidov because your team didn’t draft him and it was a mistake, everybody knows it too

Reactions: Rafafouille

NikolaTesla

Aug 2, 2009
The facts are that he's not, even after that inflated 4 point game. Demidov is nowhere near best forward let alone best player in SKA either

The clear top 4 players
Nikishin
DeAngelo
Gritsyuk
Zavragin

Tnen you have Kuznetsov and Zykov just as good. You fail to realize, defense matters.

Thats a lot of bullshit spat without any context.

Heres a more meaningful stats when considering his coach is punishing him with little ice time.

Demidov has more than twice the points/60 than the current top khl scorer. And thats with almost zero pp time. Those numbers are more impressive than what Michkov did in his d+1.

Reactions: Next Best Thing

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Keep in mind with Michkov that he’s more of a goal scorer than playmaker. Demidov is pretty equally good at both. It’d be like looking at the points category for Matthews in trying to compare him to Draisaitl instead of the goals category, and wondering why he doesn’t have as many points.

Reactions: KevSkillz4

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Michkov is clearly a generational talent and nhl superstar. The other guy has yet to play here. He looks good though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad