Value of: Matt Dumba

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Durzi, Brown, Stecher and Kesselring are RD while Dermott and Kolyachonok can play the right side. There's no particular need to pursue RD.
Brown, Stecher and Dermott will be UFA after this season. Kesselring is RFA and who knows if he stays. RD are always sought after and are hard to find.

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Supposedly It's not really working out for him in Arizona and he's available.

If that's the case what kind of market for him would there be?
Says who? You? There have zero reports of him being available. He’s been horrendous here, sure, but to say he’s available because you said so doesn’t work.

Reactions: 12ozPapa and Schemp

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
I'd be happy to get Goligoski and a 2nd for him. A 2nd itself would be a win in my eyes. Someone like what Durzi was and a 3rd or 2nd would be ideal.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Brown, Stecher and Dermott will be UFA after this season. Kesselring is RFA and who knows if he stays. RD are always sought after and are hard to find.
It certainly doesn't hurt to stockpile some RD but you can only play so many at once. Target the best asset and don't worry too much about the position. Pile good player on top of good player and sort the rest out later. :cool:

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I'd be happy to get Goligoski and a 2nd for him. A 2nd itself would be a win in my eyes. Someone like what Durzi was and a 3rd or 2nd would be ideal.
You’d have to retain 2m to make it work but me as a wild fan would be happy as well.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
I'm not sure why anyone would really want him, dude looks terrible. I can see the Yotes hanging on to him if there's not an immediate upgrade coming back though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad