Matias Maccelli has been quietly burning down villages

Huokaus

Oct 29, 2010
Actually quite surprised that he's leading rookies in scoring. Not that he's not good, but he was definitely a dark-horse-at-best in predictions, there are many bigger names debuting or still eligible for rookie status this year. But well, he's an older small no-name guy playing for Arizona.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
It's always a toss-up between posters thinking the "quietly" meme is still fresh and simply trolling because they know it's been long run into the ground.

Reactions: Thehair17

paragon

May 5, 2010
Anybody know if this guy is legit? 4th rounder from 2019 on Arizona who already has 10 points in 13 1/3 games
When I saw him play in the WJC I told some people that Maccelli was legit. So I'm not surprised. I was super dissapointed when I saw that he was drafter by Arizona, but I'm glad it's working out.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Arizona fans aren't surprised. I've always been excited for him since his draft year in Liiga. Honestly only knock against him was his size and that he was playing in the USHL. Put up very impressive numbers in the mens league despite being small. Game translates well and we let him marinate a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad