Massive changes coming to Vancouver Canucks coaching staff Monday

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I think management has wanted to remove him since early in the year, maybe they finally got ownership approval.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Rick Tocchet seems to be the only guy with some experience willing to take a team midseason . Must be very desperate to get back to coaching. Last season he supposedly was the best option available if Dallas was to fire Bowness which lead to Dallas keeping Bones .

MarkWheeler

Dec 16, 2018
Rick Tocchet seems to be the only guy with some experience willing to take a team midseason . Must be very desperate to get back to coaching. Last season he supposedly was the best option available if Dallas was to fire Bowness which lead to Dallas keeping Bones .
I was terrified last off season when there was rumours going around that Tocchet was near a deal to be the Jets new coach. I’ve heard nothing to suggest he’s anything but an awful coach, but who knows. I just remember how relieved I was when heard we got Bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad