Value of: Martin Prospisil, Nicolas Deslauriers and Mathieu Olivier to Montréal

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah, he's worth a lot more than a 1st. Which is exactly why he's not getting traded anytime soon.
Please tell me this is an elaborate joke to show habs fans how stupid they sound when they talk about Xhekaj as if he's some superstar piece and not calgary fans actually being convinced Popisil is a valuable piece lmao

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Please tell me this is an elaborate joke to show habs fans how stupid they sound when they talk about Xhekaj as if he's some superstar piece and not calgary fans actually being convinced Popisil is a valuable piece lmao
there isn't a single habs fan who thinks Arber Xhekaj is a superstar

Reactions: Jeune Poulet

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I dont think the FLyers are dying to keep Deslauriers. Most flyers fans will happily drive him to the airport.

Not sure why the Habs need a useless enforcer

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
Why do you continue to post about the Flames? You were adamant that Markstrom was terrible and that there was no chance NJ would trade for him (I kid you not you probably had about 100 posts about him)

Calgary was 4-14-1 without Pospisil in the lineup. They were 34-25-4 with him. He was +15. “Ineffective”

You clearly have no idea wtf you’re talking about
Yeah, that comment only applies to the other 2. Pospisil can actually play hockey and be an agitator at the same time.

Ledge And Dairy

While I think that user is overvaluing him here. I can say that Calgary would not move him for less than a 1st. Pospisil's playstyle is very desirable to a lot of teams and at a dirt cheap cap hit for both this year and next Calgary certainly won't be selling low on him. Especially if he can transition to full time center.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I dont think the FLyers are dying to keep Deslauriers. Most flyers fans will happily drive him to the airport.

Not sure why the Habs need a useless enforcer

They are under the delusion it would somehow fix our issues.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
While I think that user is overvaluing him here. I can say that Calgary would not move him for less than a 1st. Pospisil's playstyle is very desirable to a lot of teams and at a dirt cheap cap hit for both this year and next Calgary certainly won't be selling low on him. Especially if he can transition to full time center.
Beck Malenstyn would be my comp to throw out for a physical, bottom 6 forward in his mid 20s

I'd throw out Cotter as wellbut since that was a player for player type it's tougher to estimate, although I imagine it was again similar to the Malenstyn price

People underestimate the impact (positive or negative) that penalties can have. Pospisil had the worst penalty differential rate among forwards last year due to his 3 major penalties (Deslaurier I think may have been worse but I always set my minutes cutoff at 500 and deslaurier was just short).

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Did everyone start drinking while reading the thread title or something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad