Player Discussion Marner

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Is that the Mitch Marner power hat?
Meaning of tinfoil hat in English

used when talking about people who believe in conspiracy theories (= the belief that events or situations are the result of secret plans by powerful people), especially to refer to something that protects them from these secret plans:

Surprised I had to explain it….

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

used when talking about people who believe in conspiracy theories (= the belief that events or situations are the result of secret plans by powerful people), especially to refer to something that protects them from these secret plans:

So its an antenna to enhance information gatehering? Interesting. Secret plans by powerful people? Thats like most people and all corporations.

How does the theory part come into play? Haha I guess its like guessing the elites actual secretive behavior.

:)

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
@Confucius you asked in the other thread, which has been closed, if the stats i referenced for speed were from the same website as the ones you got from somewhere (where did you get them?) That indicated Tavares was one of the fastest leafs.

Tavares was also bottom 50% in league speed, along with Marner according the NHL.com tracked stats.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
@Confucius you asked in the other thread, which has been closed, if the stats i referenced for speed were from the same website as the ones you got from somewhere (where did you get them?) That indicated Tavares was one of the fastest leafs.

Tavares was also bottom 50% in league speed, along with Marner according the NHL.com tracked stats.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC

Conspiracy theories seem to be batting a high average right now.😁

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I know he has become now the new whipping boy for some of you
By the end of the year he'll prove again why he's the most complete player in this team

Even when he's not putting up points, he can contribute other ways. He has become one of our best PK

Year in year out he's been consistently hitting 90 points when he played more than 70 games
While other stars in our team fluctuate, his numbers remain consistent

But hey, lets jump on him for one bad playoffs... But the fact the has the most points in single playsoffs year 14 points we are not going to talk about

He makes the most mistakes because he also plays in the most critical situations out of all the top 3.
1 bad playoff???

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    136 KB · Views: 1

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Marners looks fine this season the points will come playoffs is what we’re all waiting for

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Marner got his first point today! Secondary assist, via a dump in! Meanwhile Domi has two beauty 5v5, primary assists...picking up where he left off as a better playmaker per 60 than Marner last season.

How about that 5v5 goal? Lmao

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Marner got his first point today! Secondary assist, via a dump in! Meanwhile Domi has two beauty 5v5, primary assists...picking up where he left off as a better playmaker per 60 than Marner last season.

watch the replay again, this goal never happened if Marner is not there to lift stick Peterson stick and allowing Knies to get a free puck in the slot. His assist was just a dump but he made the key play on the goal.

Domi primary assist was a gift by pittsburgh with every one choosing to change and iving up an easy 3v0. You don't need to be amaizing to score in a 3v0 sorry...

Personally i give more credit for a guy whos goes to the net, battling and gave an opportunity to one of his teammate to score than someone who scored in a free 3v0,

Both of Marner and domi line was great tonight

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
How long before Matthews requests to play with Domi again?

Honestly I don’t know how you continue to go on and on. Domi was great tonight and so was Marner. Matthews has to put the puck in the back of the net. stop trying to blame Marner or a lack of 5v5 time with domi as the reasoning. Matthews has had plenty of chances, he can’t bury right now. Nothing to do with Domi or Marner.

You say you’re not a hater but you really do come across as one. It’s just irrational hate at this point. Whether he plays good or bad it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: ACC1224 and thusk

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Honestly I don’t know how you continue to go on and on. Domi was great tonight and so was Marner. Matthews has to put the puck in the back of the net. stop trying to blame Marner or a lack of 5v5 time with domi as the reasoning. Matthews has had plenty of chances, he can’t bury right now. Nothing to do with Domi or Marner.

You say you’re not a hater but you really do come across as one. It’s just irrational hate at this point. Whether he plays good or bad it doesn’t matter.
Domi has set up Matthews as many times as Marner this season and Marner is Matthews regular linemate.

• Haha
Reactions: francis246

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad