Marner Predictions - What Happens Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What Happens With Marner Now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Marner was very unenthusiastic when asked about the Nylander Amazon episode. Pretty bad look for Marner.

Reporter: Alex Nylander was just saying hes interested in seeing the Amazon episode that William is featured in. Are you kinda interested in seeing what it will be like?

Marner: "I probably won’t watch it, to be honest, so probably not. I like watching other sports documentaries, I mean, I might tune in a little bit, but I don’t think I’ll be on the couch for the first opportunity."

I get if he has his reasons, but i think showing a little support/happiness for his teammate here would go a long way.

3:14

Last edited:

Tie Domi Esquire

Go Real Sports Apparel Go!
Oct 18, 2010
People just hate Marner for no reason, it's crazy because he is such an amazing playoff performer and people here can only say things like "his music taste is bad, his dog looks stupid, why doesn't he use his full first name"

Yeah Marner just gets hate for no reason, has nothing to do with him being awful in the playoffs and having one of the biggest contracts in the league.

It's irrational because he's one of many but people pretend that the others are different.

Reactions: notdoneyet

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Marner was very unenthusiastic when asked about the Nylander Amazon episode. Pretty bad look for Marner.

Reporter: Alex Nylander was just saying hes interested in seeing the Amazon episode that William is featured in. Are you kinda interested in seeing what it will be like?

Marner: "I probably won’t watch it, to be honest, so probably not. I like watching other sports documentaries, I mean, I might tune in a little bit, but I don’t think I’ll be on the couch for the first opportunity."

I get if he has his reasons, but i think showing a little support/happiness for his teammate here would go a long way.

3:14

After players from around the league come to his defence, he doesn’t have the moral fibre to support a teammate, if that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about how self centred Marner is nothing will. FYI, I couldn’t care less about this Amazon series………

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012

Why is it impossible for him to NOT put his foot in his mouth?

It's irrational because he's one of many but people pretend that the others are different.
Untrue.

The pressure on Marner now is because if he's a Leaf for 8 more years of running it back this team will never seriously challenge for a cup.

Change. is. needed.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
After players from around the league come to his defence, he doesn’t have the moral fibre to support a teammate, if that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about how self centred Marner is nothing will. FYI, I couldn’t care less about this Amazon series………
So you yourself don't care about the Amazon series, but if Marner isn't particularly interested in watching it as he begins the NHL season, that makes him "self-centered" and lacking "moral fibre"? Perfect example of the ridiculous arguments people use against Marner. You don't need to watch a TV show to support a teammate. Not sure why anybody would care to watch it again when they were already there and experienced it the first time.

Reactions: thusk

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
So you yourself don't care about the Amazon series, but if Marner isn't particularly interested in watching it as he begins the NHL season, that makes him "self-centered" and lacking "moral fibre"? Perfect example of the ridiculous arguments people use against Marner. You don't need to watch a TV show to support a teammate. Not sure why anybody would care to watch it again when they were already there and experienced it the first time.
YES, if my teammate was being featured in a documentary about a sport I make a living at I would definitely watch it, if for no other reason than to support a teammate. Your takes are hilarious, now get back to defending Mitchie………..

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
YES, if my teammate was being featured in a documentary about a sport I make a living at I would definitely watch it, if for no other reason than to support a teammate.
Nylander is one of dozens of players featured in the show, and the show is about something that Marner already experienced with him first hand. He has even less reason to watch it than you, and yet you bash his character for doing the same thing as you. That's called a double standard. He's focused on the season, as he should be. The only thing supported by watching the show is Amazon.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Sit him till he waves, and recoup what you can.

GENIUS !!! Let's sit a 95 point winger who plays PK, PP and ES, has the second most points for any player drafted from his draft year onward - to satisfy a bloodlust from a few lets say overly and oddly amped up "fans" ...

I might be wrong but pretty sure the people who matter dont agree with your aggressive perspective..

Reactions: Dekes For Days
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad