Marner Predictions - What Happens Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What Happens With Marner Now

• Total voters

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I think it’s likely they want keep Marner and are trying to boost his image before re-signing him.

Hopefully he worked on his speed as it’s was well below average.

Are they that delusional? Nothing will boost his image but a long playoff run where he leads the way. I hope they are not stupid and won’t re-sign Marner and JT till we see the playoffs.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Are they that delusional? Nothing will boost his image but a long playoff run where he leads the way. I hope they are not stupid and won’t re-sign Marner and JT till we see the playoffs.

Playing him with Matthews is a bad sign.

But yeah, very possible that we'll waste the rest of Matthews prime on proving Mitch deserves his cap hit.

This organization has weird priorities.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Yesterday showed me nothing that Marner would buy into an in your face style of game. I wish we dealt him.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Yesterday showed me nothing that Marner would buy into an in your face style of game. I wish we dealt him.
Seems to be an unrealistic expectation. I doubt very much that's what Berube is looking for.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I believe they’ve already decided to re-sign him and that interview was designed to change fan perspective.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad