Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospect Discussion

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Berube won’t play him…..over Connor dumb penalty Timmins… let’s get real. It’s not like Connor Timmins is a defensive stalwart. Berube just happens to favour Timmins for some unknown reason the same way Robertson was always riding the bench in favour of Noah Gregor with Keefe in charge.

Every coach has their whipping boy.

Marner was the whipping boy under Babcock.

Do you think Babcock’s opinion of Marner or Keefe’s opinion of Robertson affects their trade value? Outside of the organization I can assure you that nobody cares.
I don't even see him fetching more than a late 2nd rounder.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Has anyone gotten eyes on Danford since the season started for him? See he has 2 points in 4 games. Curious what his usage is looking like. Really hoping he has a jump in production this year.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
No, Lily went 17th in a weak draft. Most years he is a second rounder. He has never panned out. You want GM's to pay for what might be. Good luck getting a 2nd for him. Won't happen. The fact the Leafs won't play him speaks volumes. Usually you frame guys for trade. Benching them is an admission. They tried trading him, no one wants him. $3m is a real cap hit. He is all risk.

Wasn't Liljegren the consensus #2 before he had mono in is draft year?

Argue that he didn't develop well, but I think most drafts he is a 1st rounder.

Over 50% of the rankings had him as a top 10 pick.

Reactions: uncleben

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad