Player Discussion Marco Rossi

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
any of you rossi h8trs back on the bandwagon yet? if he keeps up this pace we are gonna have to pay him big bucks. see alexis lafreniere new contract talks OUCH!
Who exactly are the haters? I don't recall anyone hating on him.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I would be shocked if he puts up 82 points. 60 seems more realistic given his role. I still don’t think he’s anywhere near his ceiling. Similar to Zuccarello, I think as he get stronger and faster with age and increases his confidence he’ll be one of those smaller players that really hits his stride at 26 or 27. Right now I think he’s more just the beneficiary of who he’s playing with. He’s making some good plays no doubt, but he isn’t driving the offense himself. There’s nothing wrong with that given his role on the line, but Guerin’s not about to dish out a big contract to him after this season. I just don’t see it.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hating Marco is like hating puppies. I am happy to see him looking far stronger. It's not like he is going to bully anyone out there, but he is able to withstand NHL physicality enough to still be a useful player. Two years ago, he was getting abused in the AHL.

I keep comparing him to Granlund. I think he is going to be a bit better, but in general, is going to be a similar level of player. If he continues to play with Kap, then he will have vg numbers, just like Hartman, Zucc, and Rask before him.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
i guess you forgot about all the posters who wanted to trade him.

hmmmm.....There was some discussion about BG potentially looking to trade him based on what Russo was reporting. I don't recall many fans agreeing with him on that. I could be wrong though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad