GDT: March 9: Oilers @ Bruins 5:30 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
ESPN is showing highlights of mcdavid having his jersey pulled, being bear hugged, interference...talking about how good the bruins are doing stopping him.

Reactions: Ibanez

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Meh. Ullmark wasn't anything special last year either. Most Bos fans wanted Swayman to be #1 this year and to dump Ullmark for the extra cap.

Ullmark is typical goalie voodoo. Hot one year, ok the next.
Just look at Markstrom. From top to bottom
Yah, I don't agree.

His save % since coming into the league have been

and .938 this year

And most of those playing with a terrible lottery team.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
I wonder how many teams have looked bad playing the bruins because there is one rule for Boston and different rule for the other team.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
"....and it appears Cam Neely has personally taken it upon himself to charge onto the ice with what I would guess to be a speargun.....and im being told the refs will allow it"

Reactions: AM

OddManRush

Mar 22, 2022
Well they have 6 more shots. That is better buy its not a lopsided game
No argument there but I reckon backdoor tap ins, dangles through a dman and roofing it, and odd man rushes won’t be there. High traffic, big bombs, tips, and filtering pucks around the crease will tie/win the game

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Bruins something like 31-0-2 when leading after 2.
78D8EC73-8211-4683-992B-9E0A07583C0C.gif

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
ESPN is showing highlights of mcdavid having his jersey pulled, being bear hugged, interference...talking about how good the bruins are doing stopping him.
This is the NHL that Bettman wants.

Meanwhile when Jordan was playing and getting the calls there were complaints about the "Jordan Rules" because he went to the line so much. Favour offence and your superstars over everything else, NHL, is it that hard to understand?

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I was watching without sound and thought it was cool that they were compiling all of the uncalled infractions against him for the viewers lol..

• Haha
Reactions: Leonardlizard

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Bruins are that classic championship looking team that knows the exact amount to constantly interfere, hook and hold for the entire game without getting called.
And you'd think we'd be smart enough to learn something from that. I'm not convinced we have a high team IQ.

Reactions: KingKhron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad