GDT: March 9: Oilers @ Bruins 5:30 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
If you can't score 3 goals in the NHL you're gonna lose either way. Even if you have Ullmark in net he's got a GAA of 1.89. You need to score 3 minimum most nights to win.
Low scoring games are going to happen. You need to pay them tight with good goaltending. Both of our games with Boston have been expectedly low scoring and tight. Calgary beat Minny 1-0 in a shootout the other night. It happens.

Reactions: McDoused

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
ESPN is showing highlights of mcdavid having his jersey pulled, being bear hugged, interference...talking about how good the bruins are doing stopping him.
League is a farce, that's what Bettman wants to see his favorite teams do good! ESPN panel are clueless

Reactions: Leonardlizard

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
The hell is happening with the Knights and Bolts?? I looked at the tele and there was PANDEMONIUM

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
It's possible to win 2-1 or less. Calgary won 1-0 the other night.

It's possible yes. It's not probable though.

I mean theoretically its possible the atoms in my body could move in such a way that I'd be able to phase through my bedroom wall. However the chance is so small that I probably won't be taking a run at it anytime soon.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
We are gonna end as a wildcard team and that’s fine. Vegas worries me less than LA or Seattle anyways.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
It's possible yes. It's not probable though.

I mean theoretically the atoms in my body could move in such a way that I'd be able to phase through my bedroom wall. However the chance is so small that I probably won't be taking a run at it anytime soon.
Not probable, but my point is that tight low scoring games happen, and you need to play them right to win them. You can't score 5 every night.

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
All right, it’s a huge hill to climb but we have a couple of the best players in the world. I’m going to hope we can find a little magic this period and tie this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad