GDT: March 11: Oilers @ Leafs 5 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragdoll

Feb 15, 2018
Holy moly, toronto media makes me want to vomit. They’re highlighting Matthews in a package with Connor with Connor is in whole ‘nother solar system. Then the audacity to say Matthews doesn’t care about his goals and points and just wants to help his team win. You know what would help? Goals and points, like if it was a 15-20% drop off then fine he sacrificed offence for defence but he’s 40% back of his last year. Maybe he’s just overrated Toronto, you idiots.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Man...thanks for posting that. Goosebumps for sure!
Too bad about the video quality but that was such a classic call.

Hughson doesnt try to over call the play. His level of excitement is perfectly modulated. Enhances that play.
Cuthbert has the same ability.
Its a necessary skill for a quality PbP man.

Jack tries to over do things way too often. He ends up over modulating. Sometimes its just cringe worthy.
U mentioned Goosebumps?

1678578300381.png

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
The early games are usually hard for me to watch from the beginning because of life stuff but I'll be on this one from puck drop because.... Oilers/Leafs and I have to watch the matchup of the two best players in the world McDavid and Draisaitl vs some guys so Lets Go Oilers and Blow Leafs Blow

Yeah, I had some work to do before this one, made sure I got it finished up with an hour to go *phew* now just need a cold one at puck drop. Just win, I don't care how!

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Im fully expecting Matthews to uncontrollably yell “HELP PLEASE THAT MAN STOLE MY PURSE” as mcdavid strips him of the puck and flies away at impossible speed
He was actually seen walking in with a purse on sportsdesk and Mitch walking in with the hat on looking like a gangster in Al Capone’s gang. No wonder he got held up and they stole his SUV

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Won’t lie

Was expecting a lot more sympathy from you guys.

None the less. Let’s go win this thing
Wow. I forgot about the whistle dog…brings me back to the days I was a teenager and was fired from A and W. There was an order than someone had but then changed their mind. Burger was just sitting there and wasn’t going to be eaten. So f*** it. I ate it. And well. The rest was history.

Worst job I’ve ever had. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: tardigrade81

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Holy moly, toronto media makes me want to vomit. They’re highlighting Matthews in a package with Connor with Connor is in whole ‘nother solar system. Then the audacity to say Matthews doesn’t care about his goals and points and just wants to help his team win. You know what would help? Goals and points, like if it was a 15-20% drop off then fine he sacrificed offence for defence but he’s 40% back of his last year. Maybe he’s just overrated Toronto, you idiots.
Matthews already hit his prime and is now on the decline, too many injuries and he'd much rather be shopping for purses and new panties.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Connor let’s his girlfriend do the purse shopping and focuses on his game. Matthews should learn from the best

Reactions: Porkleaker

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
It's obvious Matthews cares about goals he celebrates like he is hitting a milestone every time how pots the rare one in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad