Nithoniniel - 1
FYC - 1
SprDave - 1

Name THIS Leaf!

darby-hendrickson_240.jpg

Hoglund?

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Washington Capitals win the Stanley Cup IF IF they get Leo Komarov. They should get a huge package ready for him.

And then he should sign with us when he is finished sipping and swigging champagne.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
The rent a players are sure trying hard for the open net... Grabner was poking hard for a breakaway and p.a shot a prayer there from our blue line. Meanwhile komarov makes the smart play... What a beauty.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
like i said. Shanahan said that they have to stick to the plan. I don't think they're going to be all "yay we're in a wild card spot with a lot od disposable players."

just my feeling. we'll see what's up come Feb 29

I'd like to know who people think will be traded that's so valuable to sink us?
Doubt Kadri/JVR/Bozak/Gardiner/Phaneuf/Komarov are being moved. We roll 4 lines. Trade Spaling who hasn't even been playing? No problem. Trade Boyes? Promote Leivo or Panik. It's a system. One out, one in.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
After keying in on Komarov tonight exclusively when he is on the ice, I am almost ready to join Senor Martinez. Guy is a hockey god. Always does the right freaking thing.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Washington Capitals win the Stanley Cup IF IF they get Leo Komarov. They should get a huge package ready for him.

And then he should sign with us when he is finished sipping and swigging champagne.

Naa... Komarov is as important/if not more to our rebuild as a pick is.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Ben ondrus?

That looks to be correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ben_Ondrus&direction=prev&oldid=55365092
Ben Ondrus (born June 25, 1982 in Sherwood Park, AB, Canada) is a professional ice hockey player. He plays right wing.

Combining a lethal mix of physical play and eyebrows not seen since the glory days of Tie Domi, Ben Ondrus is arguably the greatest athlete of all time. A former captain of the Swift Current Broncos, this rugged winger is also widely recognized as Alberta's most valuable export.

Following an epic bidding war between the Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Red Wings, New York Rangers, and Dallas Cowboys, Ondrus fulfilled his boyhood dream when he signed with the Maple Leafs' AHL affiliate for the league minimum in 2003.

Ben made his National Hockey League debut on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 versus the Montreal Canadiens. During his 22 game stint with the Maple Leafs in 2006, Ondrus compiled 0 points and cracked 37 skulls.

When his playing days are over, Ben plans to devote more time to his true love: astrophysics.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Guys, seriously, this Komarov is a freak. Watch him when he is on the ice, ONLY. Freak. Its Babcock and Burns on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad