GDT: Maple Leafs vs St. Louis Blues 7 PM CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Break up this team LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Time to call up Leivo and Liepsic and Marner and Nylander. Time to party.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Kadri has straight up dominated every single center he's been up against for nearly a month now. Name a center, he's come out ahead of him.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
we'd also have to win them.
and like i said, i personally feel the organization is going to start selling off so it's all good.

Remains to be seen. This team is trending in the right direction. If not for the 1st month adjustment and goaltending, we'd be wild card.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ben Ondrus?

Came in that season at least.

YES!!!

Name That Leaf!

latest

Swervin - 1
Nithonieniel - 1

Hint: This player got traded to the Florida Panthers for a 3rd round pick, but never reported and held out for 1 1/2 years before officially retiring and becoming a firefighter in Cornwall.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
YES!!!

Name That Leaf!

latest

Swervin - 1
Nithonieniel - 1

Hint: This player got traded to the Florida Panthers for a 3rd round pick, but never reported and held out for 1 1/2 years before officially retiring and becoming a firefighter in Cornwall.
Kilger

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

Easy, Chad Kilger.

Fun fact, he's coaching his sons Pee-wee hockey team, or at least he was last season and my sons team played against his. (We won)

I can safely say I outcoached Chad Kilger. :P

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
YES!!!

Name That Leaf!

latest

Swervin - 1
Nithonieniel - 1

I'm a winner :yo:

Man this one sounds like it should be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad