GDT: Maple Leafs vs Boston Bruins 7 PM CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Good on Clune for mixing it up with Rinaldo.

He brings a much needed element to this soft team.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Seems like not just long ago we were gonna augment one albatross, biblically awful contract in Clarkson by signing another in Bolland.

Ever since, it's been a complete 180 in terms of quality management.

It feels so calming to know we don't all have to actively "forum-GM" on here because the management is actually decent this time. I remember reading this forum for years and even when I first got on it. People proposing actually decent ideas about rebuilding or critiquing managements decisions, and most of it was negative because they all knew our past management would manage to mess it up. Shanny and co are a beautiful breath of fresh air.

tamle

Nov 13, 2013
Haven't tuned in for a long time, but the last 5 mins of hockey was exciting

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
i wouldnt call the leafs soft per say
phaneuf and polak are hard hitting d man
leo is a top 3 hitter in the nhl and kadri is a top 15 or top 10 center that plays top 6
in hits

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
What exactly is the purpose of Phaneuf on the PP? We need a puck mover there, Rielly or Gardiner. 4 forwards don't work as well, we don't have the skill.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
How didn't that go in!? Bernier is such a polarizing goalie. Lets in a ridiculous amount of goals in the first five minutes of games and then manages to keep something like that out. Lucky to have Spooner fan on that though.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/0/05/Beaker.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101015151246

latest

Yea!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad