GDT: Maple Leafs @ Senators | Game 69, Nice Edition | Sat Mar 18 2023, 7PM | CBC, SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
It’s on everybody. Sogaard cannot kick out a rebound directly into the slot but at the same time the rest of our players looked at McCabe drooling while he walked the line and picked his shot.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Their goalie makes the stop. Ours doesn't. It's been the story all year. It's not systems. It's not messaging. It's not DJ. Our players just aren't as good. Our guys are close and they're coming but they are not there yet.
We have had average goaltending all season long and still weren't able to comfortably reach playoff spots.
While goaltending certainly isn't superb, a lot of these goals are due to terrible turnovers, a huge amount of odd man rushes against each game and no rebound battles for the puck. And this is allsl systems and messaging.

Senovision

May 23, 2011
We have had average goaltending all season long and still weren't able to comfortably reach playoff spots.
While goaltending certainly isn't superb, a lot of these goals are due to terrible turnovers, a huge amount of odd man rushes against each game and no rebound battles for the puck. And this is allsl systems and messaging.
You need more than average goaltending.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Jesus, it’s easily 25-1 leaf vs Sens jerseys right now.
Not surprised... I know Ottawa season ticket holders who prefer to sell their Toronto game tix because (a) the price they get significantly offsets their package cost, and (b) because there is not much out there less pleasant than sitting among obnoxious Leaf fans!

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
I know that many people like to criticise ADB for his lack of offensive output, but Batherson basically has been non-existent all season long both defensively and offensively.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
I know that many people like to criticise ADB for his lack of offensive output, but Batherson basically has been non-existent all season long both defensively and offensively.
Last game he was banging bodies, but mostly I agree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad