GDT: Maple Leafs @ Senators | Game 69, Nice Edition | Sat Mar 18 2023, 7PM | CBC, SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I did not even have access to internet or a computer in 99-03

And what does 20 years have to do with the current situation? I live in the present, not in the past or in this case 20 years back.

There is a lot to criticize about the Team and the leadership. The product and performance is straight out embarrassing to say the least
You fail to see what they have in common. A leadership core of Alfie, Hossa, Redden, Phillips, and a young group of drafted stars. Young leadership groups don’t always figure it out. It took two Hall of Famers a while to figure it out yet this group has to do it now?

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
You fail to see what they have in common. A leadership core of Alfie, Hossa, Redden, Phillips, and a young group of drafted stars. Young leadership groups don’t always figure it out. It took two Hall of Famers a while to figure it out yet this group has to do it now?

There is a reason why the early 2000s Sens were labelled as the biggest Chokers. I did not label them that

But, this Team has 1 up them

Is this goalie 5'9? He looks an inch taller than DeBrincat lol

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Speaking of Frauds thanks for showing up. Claimed to be some kind of wealthy savant. Yet cant afford to go to games but shame other poster that do. Spew trash opinions while trying to shame other posters constantly. I dont need to sell my tickets I give them to clients. I see you got the internet back in your moms basement. Congrats.
The f*** are you talking about? My post history is available, show us the receipts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad