GDT: Maple Leafs @ Oilers || 8PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Holl screening the goalies. There is nothing Justin Holl brings to this team and any other of the extra Leafs D can bring.

Sit him for the rest of the game to not expose him any further playing with the plug Rielly.

Trade him for whatever pick you can get
I hear ya. But he has some dirt on Keefe and Dubas otherwise he would be gone. At least I hope that’s the case. He can’t be on this team going into the playoffs.

Reactions: RunItBackAgain

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Are the Leafs really going to have to pay Matthews $14.5 million per to keep him? My goodness, he should just take MacKinnon's contract and call it a day.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
How the f*** is this on Samsonov?
2 goals he should have had. If we want to be considered cup contenders the goalie has to make those save or is he saving himself for the playoffs like Matthews

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Playing really soft and careless. Just constant fly bys and late to every puck battle. Just f***ing stay home if you don't feel like playing, only the fourth line seemed to give a f***

• Haha
Reactions: McAsuno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad