GDT: Maple Leafs @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Nah, too much and too long for a first date. If it goes well then definitely will propose that on a future date.

Ill seal the deal with my Dano collection. She can’t resist me afterwards. OH MY!
It must be noted

This was post #69 of the gdt. A good omen for Saturday im sure…

8CB14B9E-3E78-485D-B080-E43310905D61.jpeg

Last edited:

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020

What a change of 6 years, huh lmao. I went to this game with one of my Rangers buddies because my brother who's a Devils fan got sick a day before. As soon as they went down 3-0, I turned to him, I was like I'm sorry I took him out to NJ for an ass-whooping but he said he was happy as hell to go to a game + see Auston Matthews + elite chicken tenders that Prudential had back then. Let's hope for the same result. LGD!

Reactions: Bleedred

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Same, I landed a date with like the hottest chick ever on Saturday and yet, I’m bummed ill be missing that game. :laugh:
for some reason I'm thinking the hottest chick to you would be female version of Dano.:sarcasm:

Maybe DevsRR hires someone here as a intern to do the Dano memes with notes on when to use which meme depending on the situation.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
for some reason I'm thinking the hottest chick to you would be female version of Dano.:sarcasm:

Maybe DevsRR hires someone here as a intern to do the Dano memes with notes on when to use which meme depending on the situation.
You wildn son lmao

Reactions: Xirik

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
You wildn son lmao

This is not a comment directed at you, rather an observation: Every game I go to there seems to be a disproportionately large amount of smokin hot chicks with, well, questionable looking dudes. Is there an overabundance of women in NJ or something? Do I need to move there?

Reactions: NjDevsRR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad