GDT: Maple Leafs @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Gonna be another packed crowd, should be a fun atmosphere with everyone wanting to see the record broken.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!
Last game I was at was Arizona. Full barn that night with an extra buzz. Can only imagine what it's like tonight. Playoff atmosphere on the eve of Thanksgiving! Not just occupying a current playoff position.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
The world isn’t ready for that😂
What McCarter highway would look like after that game

1669232480209.jpeg

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Leafs top two lines are deadly. Matthews is playing like shit so far this year so hopefully he doesn’t break out any time soon.
Leafs D looks pretty terrible. We should be able to get some favourable matchups with last change.

Murray seems to be playing very well , so we will need to pepper him.
Stop thier top two lines and skate their D into the ground and we win.
I can see them slow down as the game goes on as they probably limit theor third pair and use the top 4 a shit ton. Leafs are one of the slower teams in the league so our transition and speed game has to take advantage.
Go Devils go!

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Gotta be honest, living out of town hasn't been a problem until now. Now I really wish I could go to a game.

I live just close enough that going to a game in person is not out of the question. But I'm still far enough away that it requires a day long commitment to make it work.

The past several seasons it didn't seem like it was worth it. This year it finally does again.

Reactions: HBK27 and Rhodes 81

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Same, I landed a date with like the hottest chick ever on Saturday and yet, I’m bummed ill be missing that game. :laugh:

Tell her that you have to take a rain check because a subforum on the third most popular hockey message board is counting on you to relentlessly post photoshopped pictures of the Devils' color commentator making silly faces.

If it's meant to be, she'll understand. :sarcasm:

For real though, good luck with your date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad