Managerial Thread - 23/24 Season - Chelolsea

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I'll ask the important question... what would we updated the thread title to for United?

And honestly they should only get thread title lol'd if they keep ETH rather than replacing him, but who knows, they may have a dumb enough trick up their sleeve that I can't see right now.
lolchester united

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Craziest year I've seen with managers. Wow! I would hate if RDZ joined Chelsea. That would be the worst aspect that could possibly happen. Give them someone that is actually competent.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Reactions: Blender

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto

in which wee baby seamus pleads with people to actually read

the evening standard article which provocatively talks about him as the "new favourite" is actually referring to betting odds, because a ton of people put bets on him when the odds were long and so they've now dramatically narrowed because that's how gambling works

please for the love of god engage with actual journalism, because every time i turn around one of you assclowns is posting about a new "favourite with lots of smoke" and it's one tabloid article from journos who don't have any chelsea connections

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

the evening standard article which provocatively talks about him as the "new favourite" is actually referring to betting odds, because a ton of people put bets on him when the odds were long and so they've now dramatically narrowed because that's how gambling works

please for the love of god engage with actual journalism, because every time i turn around one of you assclowns is posting about a new "favourite with lots of smoke" and it's one tabloid article from journos who don't have any chelsea connections
WHO APPOINTED YOU THE FUN POLICE???

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona

True, but just I expect the worst from Laporta you should also learn to expect the worst from Boehly and the rest if the circus.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

1716568313718.png

Reactions: KJS14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad