Macklin Celebrini First NHL Goal

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Hell of a move, but maybe not the most ideal way to score. He was amazing all game. Already the best player in SJ. He's not just involved defensively, but good. He's smart and in the right places. His shot is excellent. He makes a lot of subtle and effective plays. He works hard. I have zero complaints whatsoever about his debut. I'm really excited to see him grow.

Probably would have preferred to have actually taken a shot for his first goal but at least hes got a funny story
"I scored my 1st goal before taking my 1st shot." :laugh:

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
He looks comfortable in the NHL already and looks to have the offensive abilities of someone that's played five seasons where they're finally comfortable on a producing end.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Goal was a fluke but it was a fun fluke. Nice to see him get his first one under his belt and take the pressure off. He really played well, tonight, especially in the first period.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dream Big

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I thought the assist looked prettier than the goal. That was a great pass to Taffoli.

It's going to be fun watching this kid play. I hope Smith gets a goal soon as well.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I thought the assist looked prettier than the goal. That was a great pass to Taffoli.

It's going to be fun watching this kid play. I hope Smith gets a goal soon as well.
Lol. I almost wanted Eklund to get the goal by tipping the pass rather than Celebrini getting his first on a bit of a fluke.

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Can you guys please tone it down?

There’s another dude who’s on suicide watch here on the main boards because people are apparently no longer ball washing Bedard to his liking.

Your actions are going to put him over the edge. Can you please say something nice about Connor in the thread above? Thank you.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Can you guys please tone it down?

There’s another dude who’s on suicide watch here on the main boards because people are apparently no longer ball washing Bedard to his liking.

Your actions are going to put him over the edge. Can you please say something nice about Connor in the thread above? Thank you.
Connor has nice hair.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad