Macklin Celebrini First NHL Goal

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Hell of a move, but maybe not the most ideal way to score. He was amazing all game. Already the best player in SJ. He's not just involved defensively, but good. He's smart and in the right places. His shot is excellent. He makes a lot of subtle and effective plays. He works hard. I have zero complaints whatsoever about his debut. I'm really excited to see him grow.

Probably would have preferred to have actually taken a shot for his first goal but at least hes got a funny story
"I scored my 1st goal before taking my 1st shot." :laugh:

Reactions: karltonian

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
He looks comfortable in the NHL already and looks to have the offensive abilities of someone that's played five seasons where they're finally comfortable on a producing end.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Goal was a fluke but it was a fun fluke. Nice to see him get his first one under his belt and take the pressure off. He really played well, tonight, especially in the first period.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dream Big

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
He is better than Bedard imo.

He's a 1 notch better, probably not in raw offensive power but overall he just looks alot smarter and alot more capable on the ice. He's already having an impact with the sharks and unlike Bedard he's not hoarding all the PP time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad