MacFarland/Landeskog press conference

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
It'll be a huge nothing burger press conference and don't expect any real answers on how Nuke's situation will be dealt with.

I appreciate the soldiers in here that do take the time to TLDR this for me because I certainly won't be wasting my time.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Missionaries must have made it to Sweden.
True story:
I saw a Jeep yesterday in CU livery with the logo detailed on. Strangely, there was also a CSU sticker on the windshield.
So I go up and request the two occupants to roll down a window so we may converse. A timid blonde cracks the passenger side. I ask if they're from Colorado. The guy says he's from Sweden but that she's from Utah.
Without considering matters, I said, "f***in' Utah. Shit."
He laughed nervously. She said nothing. I thanked them for their time and wished them a good day.
I'd bet a lot of money she was Mormon. They're not actually that uncommon up here, unfortunately.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
No way he’s retiring from that money and he stills has months before next season.

Either an optimistic update or a bad update.
It's going to be an LTIR retirement, ala Weber, Little, Voracheck, Seabrook, etc down the line that we have seen.

People just need to stop writing it as "retiring" which infers he is walking away from the remaining 5 years and $30 odd million he is still due.

Reactions: Alienblood

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Never say never but I highly doubt Landeskog is announcing anything. Injured players don't speak during the season so I bet it's just an end of season presser type of deal.

Reactions: Balthazar

pont

Jul 1, 2019
I am feeling a injury status/progress update will be happening based upon what we saw last year. As others have stated, I doubt he would leave all that money on the table and announce a retirement.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I’m very curious to hear what CMac and Landy gonna say about Val tomorrow

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I’m very curious to hear what CMac and Landy gonna say about Val tomorrow
I just want someone to ask him if the plan is to spend Nuke's cap space or not.

We pretty much already know that they won't spend Landy's.

Reactions: the_fan

LTCPain75

Jul 12, 2022
Is this news conference going to be aired on the Altitude Network tomorrow morning???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad