GDT: LXXI | "Nowhere To Run, Nowhere to Pride" | Oilers vs Sharks | 3.20.23 | 7:30PM | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Should Philip Broberg take a field trip to Bakersfield?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
You know what I can live with these called back goals but the constant offside after the goals are scored are completely trash.

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
w
Couture definitely impeded Campbell from getting out to the edge of the crease as it was shot as he was in the crease.

By the way the rules have been called that’s GI as well then.

I don’t think either were, but will they be consistent. Campbell couldn’t get to where he needed to be to see the shot.
You definitely have your Oil coloured glasses on if you think this one is definitely interference, but the Hyman one wasn’t… Both were interference and the right calls were made.

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
At least there was contact that prevented the goalie from moving there.
Honestly I thought the Hyman no goal made far more sense. Hyman was actually in the way of where the puck was going, I thought. Even if it was also weak.

Campbell wasn't impeded at all imo.

Reactions: Macheteops

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Campbell being backed out by officials lol lucky for us for once. Neither goal should of went I'm to begin with

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
w

You definitely have your Oil coloured glasses on if you think this one is definitely interference, but the Hyman one wasn’t…
There was actual contact with the goalie on this play. Major difference.

Reimer was able to make the save with zero contact with Hyman.

Both are weak AF IMO, it at least they are consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad