GDT: LXXI | "Nowhere To Run, Nowhere to Pride" | Oilers vs Sharks | 3.20.23 | 7:30PM | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Should Philip Broberg take a field trip to Bakersfield?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Man that was some 'expert' panel insight from the midget hockey level player and the other guy who probably topped out before that. Just when this game couldn't get worse...

haha
I don’t even know what to think about John Shannon anymore lol…

He’s like the weird uncle and thanksgiving who just says random crap

Reactions: nabob

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Coach shower? My mind goes so many places with that comment.

Mostly just I envision woody naked in the shower asking players to just stare at the power stance.

Im supporting peoples right to live their own lives as they prefer, if they keep their fantasies to them self😉!

My bad no native english couldnt find a better expression.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Yams gets the sloppy seconds from the big boys. He runs in and hits it before the girls know the other guys are finished.
705771E6-895B-4EF4-9FB6-8447D5360D9A.gif

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Nice rush by EK65.

I see woody took out the blender to wake the boys up in this period. Looks like it worked so far.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I hate it that McDavid gets nurse and Ceci as a pairing Ceci is Always high and over net , Nurse is always wide

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I don’t even know what to think about John Shannon anymore lol…

He’s like the weird uncle and thanksgiving who just says random crap
They're both useless. Not sure how Shannon went from a producer to an on-air guy. Just reinforces how awful Sportsnet is with their game production and on-air talent. Low bar when this pair gets tv airtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad