GDT: LXXI | "Nowhere To Run, Nowhere to Pride" | Oilers vs Sharks | 3.20.23 | 7:30PM | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Should Philip Broberg take a field trip to Bakersfield?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I dislike when they play down to the level of their opponents.

In this case we are choosing to play a level below the level of our opponents tonight.

You’d think after straight up gassing about 8 points against shitty teams due to poor effort this year the group would learn, but they don’t. This group has a memory about 24 hours long.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Oilers look like they have a severe case of the mondays, they can barely complete a pass. Nurse looks like Charles Barkley trying to golf every time he tries to make a pass or shot. San Jose has like one dangerous forward up front, and he's skating circles around the Oiler's defensive efforts.

Hyman is really kind of irritating on the powerplay too, why would you glide into the crease until you're standing behind the goaltender? There is a reason why he gets so many disallowed goals, and it's dumb shit like that. Would prefer to see Kane out there with the first unit.

Reactions: Ibanez

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Idk, I think the structure is fine.

We're just getting out worked. Sharks look like a team determined not to get embarrassed. We look like a team with our focus on Saturday.
Not just about being embarssed but every team has UFA and RFAs looking for good contracts during the summer.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
They need a big coach shower between periods.

Sharks has been the worst team in Nhl för a while now, or/and tanking hard.

You cant drop 2 point to them, even with Soup in goal.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I was promised an Oilers blowout throughout the first several pages of this thread.

giphy.webp
Yup ...I just shook my head at those posts... Oil fans never learning a lesson.

OilerMcLord

Oct 9, 2003
Thankfully Campbell kept us in the game with the atrocious play from the team in front of him.

The Oilers better start bringing a much better game if they want to win.

Go Campbell…Go Oilers!👍

Reactions: RattsSSV

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
They need a big coach shower between periods.

Sharks has been the worst team in Nhl för a while now, or/and tanking hard.

You cant drop 2 point to them, even with Soup in goal.
Coach shower? My mind goes so many places with that comment.

Mostly just I envision woody naked in the shower asking players to just stare at the power stance.

• Haha
Reactions: Bryanbryoil

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Spector was just on the Sharks broadcast and Remenda was like, "no wonder you're so loved in EDM". I legit burst out laughing. lol

• Haha
Reactions: RattsSSV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad