GDT: LXVIII | "Win in 'Peg" | Oilers vs. Jets | 3.6.16 | 5:00 PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I honestly think this is the case. I think after we've seen the change in play with all the big bodies Ebs is as good as traded.

I'd like yak to stay as I think he plays our style and is a pure sniper of which there are very few in the league.

I fully expect RNH, Ebs and 1 of Nurse/2016 1st to be wearing another teams colors next year.
:shakehead

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
I can't stand romaniuk and Johnson. These guys just orgasam when the Jets do anything

McDeathbyCheerios*

I honestly think this is the case. I think after we've seen the change in play with all the big bodies Ebs is as good as traded.

I'd like yak to stay as I think he plays our style and is a pure sniper of which there are very few in the league.

I fully expect RNH, Ebs and 1 of Nurse/2016 1st to be wearing another teams colors next year.
Yak isn't a pure sniper though.

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
Ebs vs Yak is a funny subject considering neither of them should be on this team next year. Both have been brutal at making the this team harder to play against. One seems to have the IQ but no effort, the other is all effort but no IQ. Both can beat it IMO.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
It sure is annoying having all these yakupov fan boys trying to justify why yakupov shouldn't be demoted. Ever think that maybe just maybe todd mc knows just a touch more then you guys about coaching? I'm willing to take my chances with him behind the bench making the calls then fans that really have no idea.

Yakupov had what? 4 grade A chances in the first two periods and sprung Mcdavid for a breakaway in the first. Yes, he has been terrible all along I forgot. Coaching? You mean the same group who let Brossoit get lit up last game? the same group that called up Nikitin and plugged into last games line up? The same group that consistently played Schultz 20+ minutes a game? Nah

McYoungGuns

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton,Alberta
guys.... Tmac took Yak off that line and we scored ... why are you guys crying now ?

Yak just does nothing to help this team win , no coach likes him, no team will give us anything for him, I'm sorry but he's just a bust, stop trying to convince us otherwise , pls stop

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Eberle is so detrimental when he isn't scoring goals. When he's scoring goals he's at best an even player. Can't wait to see him gone.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards

I also suspect who ever we draft with the 2016 1st will be wearing a different jersey next year than he did this year.

McYoungGuns

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton,Alberta
Ebs vs Yak is a funny subject considering neither of them should be on this team next year. Both have been brutal at making the this team harder to play against. One seems to have the IQ but no effort, the other is all effort but no IQ. Both can beat it IMO.

finally , someone that understands

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Entire sequence on Clendening's awful play at the offensive blueline... amazing how one bad player can sabotage things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad