GDT: LXIII | "These Lines Suck" | Oilers vs. Sharks | 2.27.18 | 8:30PM | SN-Oil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Where are all the haters saying that refs do not influence the outcome of the games? That’s what I thought.

It's unacceptable for the Oilers to pout like babies because a missed call cost them.

Yeah it was brutal but it was 1-1. The team gave the game away on their own.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Why can't we for once lower ourselves to Calgary's level and start a line brawl by suckering the opposition at the face off...season is lost anyway

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Nice DDT on Benning. It’s a head shaking joke what other teams are able to get away with against us yet we get called for the softest stuff.

Oil75

Feb 26, 2017
Yeah, I’m really surprised it hasn’t happened yet. It’s been a long time since he’s accomplished anything, not just scoring. I can’t even remember the last time he hit someone who isn’t an Oiler. Mclellan is failing on so many levels as a coach.
100% to all above

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
It's unacceptable for the Oilers to pout like babies because a missed call cost them.

Yeah it was brutal but it was 1-1. The team gave the game away on their own.

Have you even been watching the game? It was 1-0 Oilers.... That penalty basically set tone of the match

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
This isn't ******* fair.
These zebras have me acting like a god damn child.
Livid right now. Sharks aren't even in the game without that illegal hit.
To top it all off, Benning is out there trying to stand up for himself with nobody else having his back.
Just Oiler things.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Turned the game off after the first, come back to see they completely fell apart. Not surprised given the roster

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
Lucic is an absolute p***y as well. Do something for your teamates you wimp.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Yes.

The Oilers stopped playing after the Sharks tied the game.

That's not good enough.

The goal wouldn't have happened if the refs were doing their f***ing job. Tough to play against 5 skaters and 2 refs.

Asiaoil

Vperod Bizona!
May 3, 2002
Visit site
I gave Lucic a lot of rope but he's used it up by not doing anything to stand up for his team. Hasn't scored since December and you would expect he answers the bell here. Only thing worse is the coach treating him like his golden child. This is doing wonders for morale.

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
This isn't ******* fair.
These zebras have me acting like a god damn child.
Livid right now. Sharks aren't even in the game without that illegal hit.
To top it all off, Benning is out there trying to stand up for himself with nobody else having his back.
I expect McLellan to be wearing black and white striped suit coat next game, in support of the refs. He doesn't seem to mind the calls.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
4.jpg

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Tmac has got to go after season same with Chia playing Lucic with McDavid when you know he wants to retain his Art ross is just a spiteful coach . Lucic play demands a benching for a game as well standing around again tonight . Only positive is Flames are getting screwed over every way possible tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad