GDT: LXIII | "These Lines Suck" | Oilers vs. Sharks | 2.27.18 | 8:30PM | SN-Oil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
That dirty hit made this fragile team fall into quicksand.

They could have gained that energy back with a Kane vs anybody with a heartbeat fight But nope.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I'm sorry, but that is deserved. McLellan has this whole damn team arranged to try to get Lucic a goal. That's what he deserves.

Reactions: PulYou

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I can’t wait for our coward of a coach to say nothing about the hit after the game, he’s a loser and a pathetic coach who refuses to stick up for his team

Reactions: PulYou

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
Really glad that McLellan's held onto that timeout, you wouldn't want to have used it earlier in the period to maybe settle your team down or anything. Gotta save it for that inevitable coach's challenge you always lose.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Really glad that McLellan's held onto that timeout, you wouldn't want to have used it earlier in the period to maybe settle your team down or anything. Gotta save it for that inevitable coach's challenge you always lose.
He's saving them up for the final game of the season.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
if Lucic does nothing this game he should be scratched.
Yeah, I’m really surprised it hasn’t happened yet. It’s been a long time since he’s accomplished anything, not just scoring. I can’t even remember the last time he hit someone who isn’t an Oiler. Mclellan is failing on so many levels as a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad