LW - Tobias Tomik - HK Dukla Trencin, Slovakia U20 (2026 Draft)

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
Love this kid on this WJC. 5 points in 5 games as the youngest member of the team, playing 1st line minutes, powerplays, shorthanded, everything. And it´s not only his offensive skills I love his two-way game especially.

His skating is also very good which means he´ll probably go high in 2026.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Love this kid on this WJC. 5 points in 5 games as the youngest member of the team, playing 1st line minutes, powerplays, shorthanded, everything. And it´s not only his offensive skills I love his two-way game especially.

His skating is also very good which means he´ll probably go high in 2026.
Do you think he’s better than Pobezal?

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Do you think he’s better than Pobezal?
Yes I believe he is. I know the recent developments with this player haven’t been great but Tomik almost looks like Marner-light. Not saying he will be that good, score that much, etc. But I was really quite surprised by how much he was used on the PK as well. He had 5 pts in 7 games, more than Liam Greentree.

I wonder now what the future holds next year for these 2007’s, not all them stay in Slovakia. So who will stay and get a shot with men’s teams, who will go to NA, and who will go to Finland/sweden?

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Unlike Pobezal he is not as strong on the puck (Yet).. Which is a shame because he has the size and speed..

Sometimes I feel like players can take a puck from him very easily, often he has no idea what to do and just gives it to them for free.

And after watching him all season I still feel like he lacks the next level hockey sense to really put up a lot of points.

Still I believe he has a lot of potential going forward and could be much better than Pobezal when his draft year comes.

His "Two-way game" is already impressive for a 16 years old.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
It's strange that he's playing in the junior league right now. Maybe he's waiting to see what happens and then he'll come over after the world juniors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad