LW - Tobias Tomik - HK Dukla Trencin, Slovakia U20 (2026 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
Love this kid on this WJC. 5 points in 5 games as the youngest member of the team, playing 1st line minutes, powerplays, shorthanded, everything. And it´s not only his offensive skills I love his two-way game especially.

His skating is also very good which means he´ll probably go high in 2026.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Love this kid on this WJC. 5 points in 5 games as the youngest member of the team, playing 1st line minutes, powerplays, shorthanded, everything. And it´s not only his offensive skills I love his two-way game especially.

His skating is also very good which means he´ll probably go high in 2026.
Do you think he’s better than Pobezal?

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Do you think he’s better than Pobezal?
Yes I believe he is. I know the recent developments with this player haven’t been great but Tomik almost looks like Marner-light. Not saying he will be that good, score that much, etc. But I was really quite surprised by how much he was used on the PK as well. He had 5 pts in 7 games, more than Liam Greentree.

I wonder now what the future holds next year for these 2007’s, not all them stay in Slovakia. So who will stay and get a shot with men’s teams, who will go to NA, and who will go to Finland/sweden?

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Unlike Pobezal he is not as strong on the puck (Yet).. Which is a shame because he has the size and speed..

Sometimes I feel like players can take a puck from him very easily, often he has no idea what to do and just gives it to them for free.

And after watching him all season I still feel like he lacks the next level hockey sense to really put up a lot of points.

Still I believe he has a lot of potential going forward and could be much better than Pobezal when his draft year comes.

His "Two-way game" is already impressive for a 16 years old.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad