Prospect Info: (LW) Marcel Marcel, 2023 Draft - 131st Overall

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
the last 5 drafts have a min of 30 players that will get ELC's you only get 50 contracts

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Zero harsh. He's a big body, if he shows he can hang a full season in the AHL and stick in the lineup, he probably gets an ELC.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Don’t see how it’s worth it to give him 3 years. Drafted a lot of players who will need contracts and I don’t really see any upside in the player anyway.
How old do they gotta be to be a 2-year ELC? (RIP CapFriendly). I think the Hawks were way under contract limit last I checked and they didn't draft that many players last draft with Davidson punting away 2nd rounders for small move ups. Obviously from college you still have Moore, Greene, Boisvert, Thompson, Mustard, Spellacy in upcoming years and Kantserov and maybe Safonov from KHL.. but you also see some current players on NHL deals that are likely gonna be booted. I don't think they have to sign him by any means but it's not so unlikely

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
jGQGyziY7vWe2K9C3r.webp

It's a bad joke about classic disco duo Modern Talking who made very repetitive songs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad