Prospect Info: (LW) Marcel Marcel, 2023 Draft - 131st Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
The Hawks saw something that made drafting him worth the gamble. Body shaming Musto? Not cool, dude, not cool.

But I do agree, he does need to slim down into more of a NA/NHL playing weight. If he does, that is a hell of a body to have out there protecting the future Hawks stars.

LavalPhantom

Sep 12, 2014
IMG_2682.png

Look at this fat f***

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
So you want him to decrease his muscle mass?
You’re not the sharpest pencil are you?
The picture shows he's obviously in shape. Though I think his measurements are off.

You tell me a player is 250lbs, I imagine Seabrook on Thanksgiving.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
The picture shows he's obviously in shape. Though I think his measurements are off.

You tell me a player is 250lbs, I imagine Seabrook on Thanksgiving.
You imagine… nuff said.
You want to see fat you should have seen me after the 2 knee surgeries 3 months apart.

I used to officiate in the NCAA. I maintained my svelte 250lbs on a 6’1” body.
Not exactly slim but a lifted some and ran/jogged 3 miles twice a week. … but I liked to eat. … A LOT!
During the full year of knee issues I gained about 110 lbs to an “obese” 360lbs.

I now weigh about 235.
Took me a year to gain all that weight and about 7 years to lose it.
I don’t run anymore, but do some cardio to try and stay fit.
Some of you know I had open heart surgery last august, a hip replacement in December and I’m a type I diabetic so I have to be more particular but muscle weighs. So I’ll never be skinny or meet the BMI.

feichter33

Mar 25, 2013
So, I was thinking, since his 1st and last names are the same, why don't we just go with one name, a-la Prince, Madonna, or Cher...just 'Marcel'.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Marcel definitely has a personality. I hope he makes the Hawks in a few years because I suspect Hawks fans will love him.

He'll be a media darling. Crazy thing is he said Savoie was more of the jokester than he is. Good looking young man as well, very tall and can supposedly fight... he'll be an instant fan favorite if he ever makes it.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Didn't read this thread since the pick, I thought there was some hype about his play to be at 3 pages already.

Well lmao.

I remember some scout or YouTuber was actually saying he's a potential steal, breaking down his game. I'll try to find the content.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
He was pn the toilet when his name was called at the draft...Love it!!
A legendary draft story if ever tgere was one.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
I'm 6 feet 220....and yes, I have a bit of a gut, but I have wide shoulders......I could lose the gut and still weigh more than I actually look......he's just a big kid, but certainly isn't in Byflugien shape at the same age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad