Prospect Info: LW Kevin He #109 2024 NHL Draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SUX2BU

User of an ad-infested forum
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
HA!
Jets do make a trade at the draft.

Wrong

1719703764950.png

RustyCat

Registered homie
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
More info on He for you.

Parts of this profile remind me a lot of Kendal McArdle. A guy with a high octane forechecking motor and put up a pile of goals his draft year. That said, I am very encouraged that He added dimensions to his game this part season and continued growth. It would be great to see him continue to add into the playmaking side this next season and strengthen that area. These are all the ingredients of having a Marchand type profile. Short of that I think He tracks to perhaps be similar to Mangiapane, Eyssimont, McLeod, etc

Overall I think this is a really good pick by the Jets. Be fun to see how He develops over the next few years.

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
The Black Book has He at 45. He's a quote from March of this year:
“My early views of Kevin were very average. Some excellent flashes but I didn’t feel like he ever put

together a good full game. My last few viewings of him were as if I was watching a different player.

He turned up his compete level to another level. He was the best player on the ice in my final viewing

of him. I put on some video after that.” - HP Scout, Mark Edwards, April 2024

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
most are young.

The f are you talking about? I start to think you are some kind t-word account. I think all of your 17 posts where "wat?" kind of posts. Just fresnly registered for the draft and free Agency fury... Mhh 🤔

I mean seriously, do you actually think Chipmann is old compared to other NHL owners? If so, you can easily check that info out yourself:

Chipman, as of mid 60 years old, is basically in the prototypical age. Some of them are in their 50, a lot are in their 60s, some of them are in their 70s.

BarkleyTiger

Jun 26, 2024
The f are you talking about? I start to think you are some kind t-word account. I think all of your 17 posts where "wat?" kind of posts. Just fresnly registered for the draft and free Agency fury... Mhh 🤔

I mean seriously, do you actually think Chipmann is old compared to other NHL owners? If so, you can easily check that info out yourself:

Chipman, as of mid 60 years old, is basically in the prototypical age. Some of them are in their 50, a lot are in their 60s, some of them are in their 70s.
chipman is 5th oldest but he isnt even owners Thompson owns it all

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Seems like really good value from where we picked. I like hearing about his compete, and about how much he improved. He will be fun to watch develop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad