LW Juraj Rausa - HKM Zvolen, Slovakia U20 (2027 Draft)

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
14 y.o. kid from Slovakia and one of my favorites for a long time from the upcoming strong generation of young Slovak prospects. It´s been obvious for a few years that Rausa is going to be interesting prospect to watch because from very early age is playing against much older competition. Usually he´s the youngest player in the league and one of the best, everywhere he played. Also, his stats indicate that in the future he should be a key player for Slovak junior national teams.

He´s a very smart player, skilled, generates positive plays and has a good puck control. On the other side, I don´t like his body language, sometimes he looks lazy on the ice and not too involved. I´d like to see him more hungry and dominant - compared to last year he´s significantly bigger so this could help him improve in this area I believe.

Strenghts : hockey IQ , passing+vision, stickhandling, puck control, skill

Room for improvement : shot power, skating speed, competitiveness

Juraj Rausa at eliteprospects.com

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
14 y.o. kid from Slovakia and one of my favorites for a long time from the upcoming strong generation of young Slovak prospects. It´s been obvious for a few years that Rausa is going to be interesting prospect to watch because from very early age is playing against much older competition. Usually he´s the youngest player in the league and one of the best, everywhere he played. Also, his stats indicate that in the future he should be a key player for Slovak junior national teams.

He´s a very smart player, skilled, generates positive plays and has a good puck control. On the other side, I don´t like his body language, sometimes he looks lazy on the ice and not too involved. I´d like to see him more hungry and dominant - compared to last year he´s significantly bigger so this could help him improve in this area I believe.

Strenghts : hockey IQ , passing+vision, stickhandling, puck control, skill

Room for improvement : shot power, skating speed, competitiveness

Juraj Rausa at eliteprospects.com

Nice. Its looking good for next few years. Not great, but good. Better as it was.

But the peak should come around year 2030 and more.

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
21 points in 10 games and is leading top scorers in his league as one of the youngest players.

Last season I saw him as a little bit inconsistent, potential is there but I would say he´s a "boom or bust" type of prospect. This season I like what I´ve seen from him, the improvement is noticeable. If he´ll continue in this way constantly he approaches that "boom" category closer. Nice season from him so far.

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
There is a huge potential in Juraj Rausa. Pretty complete package for his age. He reads the game very well and his shot could be one of his strongest weapons in the future. If he learns to use his body better and improves his two-way game, he can grow into a Rantanen type player.

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
10 games 0 points in the Slovak U20 league..

Terrible start to the season - just looking at the stats haven't seen him play.

He is leading the 2008 age group with shot attempts.. So maybe just unlucky?

Reactions: Antiillafire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad