Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Oilers to sign Dermott, assign Philp, waive J. Brown, Caggiula, Lavoie, Rodrigue to minors.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Flames put Pelletier on waivers. Lavoie might be safe. There are probably some more interesting options available.

Every team has one or two Lavoie’s.

I’d be surprised if he gets claimed and hope he doesn’t. Team is bound and determined to stick to the cap accrual plan by not putting Kane on LTIR. Time will tell if they are being too stubborn or sticking to a master plan gets us the reinforcements later to win a cup.

yolo. facts fam.

with Brown being waived for the Condors can we please stop inventing narratives in our head about the team and then getting angry over them extremely publicly now?

Brown got flushed.

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada

I’d be surprised if he gets claimed and hope he doesn’t. Team is bound and determined to stick to the cap accrual plan by not putting Kane on LTIR. Time will tell if they are being too stubborn or sticking to a master plan gets us the reinforcements later to win a cup.
I still hope that we trade him for a LD prospect with some draft pedigree. We could really use a boost on the farm this year and it would be nice to have somebody trying to push their way onto the roster.

I just don't see the fit for Lavoie here long-term.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I still hope that we trade him for a LD prospect with some draft pedigree. We could really use a boost on the farm this year and it would be nice to have somebody trying to push their way onto the roster.

I think the fit for Lavoie is as an injury call up in the top 9 on wing and next year Kane is probably traded in the off season, Skinner and Brown sign elsewhere so there is room next season.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

Brown got flushed.
just like every rational fan predicted. No freakout or public burst of anger over him was needed and many posters just look foolish now.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

I feel like Gleason can be that guy.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
just like every rational fan predicted. No freakout or public burst of anger over him was needed and many posters just look foolish now.

Surprised Dermott made it just because he seems to be a Stetcher clone. That said the team is valuing puck movement over size and physicality that can’t move a puck. A good thing when you have the 2 Ferraris up front driving the offence.

who’s the 13th forward now

Kane.

Reactions: La Bamba

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Skinner-Draisaitl-Arvidsson
Janmark-Henrique-Brown
Podkolzin-Ryan-Perry

Am I missing anyone? That entire bottom 6 might not piss a drop of offense for 5+ game stretches.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007

Brown got flushed.
One Brown too many.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad