LW Arseniy Gritsyuk - SKA St.Petersburg, KHL (2019, 129th, NJD)

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Keep Kuznetsov away from Gritsyuk please.

He should be the learning tree for Demidov to be under..:cool:

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
He's stepped his game up tenfold since Glotov returned to action. They work well together.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I really hope he comes over to North America once his season ends and joins NJ.. I am pumped to see how he does in the NHL. Exciting roster for him to join

I don’t really want him to join this year since he’d be joining soooo late with the KHL season ending later than it used to. We’d be burning his one ELC year and he’d barely even play.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I don’t really want him to join this year since he’d be joining soooo late with the KHL season ending later than it used to. We’d be burning his one ELC year and he’d barely even play.
I would imagine he holds all the cards though on what the plan is unfortunately.. it’s so easy for him just to threaten to stay in the KHL if the Devils don’t do exactly what he wants

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I would imagine he holds all the cards though on what the plan is unfortunately.. it’s so easy for him just to threaten to stay in the KHL if the Devils don’t do exactly what he wants

I mean he’d likely make just as much money on an ELC here as he would staying and then he’d obviously make more if he’s an NHLer after that. Call his bluff if he threatens to stay. I like Gritsyuk a lot but I don’t think he’s a potential star where I let him hold me hostage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad