Luongo the first person to win their first cup after already being inducted into the HHOF?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
It's like an actor who failed to win an Oscar as an actor for years, but then wins one as an assistant associate producer for a movie he didn't act in.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Like organs in the body, everything is connected. The success of the franchise is more than just the players and everyone deserves to be recognized. People put in long hours in sports for not necessarily a lot of pay. I know because I’ve done it. The players get their names engraved. That’s their exclusive thing.
If I recall correctly doesn’t the cup get altered pretty frequently and sections get removed

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
If I recall correctly doesn’t the cup get altered pretty frequently and sections get removed
They get removed and placed in the Hall of Fame. But it takes over 60 years for that ring to go from the very bottom to the top and then to the Hall. So you’re probably dead or close to death by then anyway and who wouldn’t want to be in the HOF?

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
I don’t consider luongo being a cup winner on whatever advisor role he has.
Cool story bud. His name is going on it. Maybe brush the cheeto dust off your chest & beard before making comments like this.

He still has 0 cups as a player. Only stat that matter.
Someone call Bowman and tell him he didn't really win jack shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad