Lululemon drops new fashionable line of Canucks merch

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
Is lululemon thought of as a unisex apparel company in Canada? Because whenever I think of it, I think of it as a women’s apparel company, and I don’t think I’ve ever met or known of a man owning anything from them, I know a ton of women who like it though

they make the best men's casual pants on the market imo (the ABC pant)

Reactions: tucker3434

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Imagine a man worried about what brand he is wearing 🤣 its just clothes buddy, nothing too serious.
I mean yeah, I don't know what blokes here are so afraid of, but then this is HF where there's a lot of "old school" mentality and not any of the good kind. If they want to wear Hanes in bulk from Costco or Amazon, cool, go for it, I am sure those 3 pack sweats and 3 pack tees are just what they need.

But hating on brands because it's not their style or what not, it's like tell me more about how insecure you are without telling me.

Progb

Probably belongs on the Canucks board.
Probably should have read the article in the link. It's all teams, it's a set number of teams right now, then full 32 next season. I mean it's a locally started brand so you figure its just for the locals?

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Chip Wilson is such a sick name for an asshole, how could he not be
He quite literally was an epic one, the stories my wife has about his tenure with his company before he was booted is just ridiculous, none that I can discuss but the bloke was just a grade A misogynist and dirtbag.

Which is kind of funny because some of the stuff I read on the mainboards is stuff he would probably say and agree with.
I think that, if any NHL fanbase was going to be wearing Lululemon, it would be Vancouver fans wearing Lululemon.
I mean, their global sales are ridiculous, the sales in the US far exceed what they make in Canada and yeah I am definitely biased because of my wife, but its funny to see such a reaction out of a clothing line on here when it's actually good clothing for NHL stuff for once.

Meanwhile Fanatics made stuff is pure crap. This "Collab" is just the Fanatics design input as they're NHL licensed, as in, they're in the room to say yeah this looks good at the most, the rest is made and designed by Lululemon's usual way.

I bet we could have Fruit of the Loom make NHL licensed clothes and fans would still complain. Honestly, I am just happy to see bigger brands wanting to do NHL stuff, the fact that NFL, MLB, and NBA get that treatment, this is a massive step in the right direction. I hope this means more sign on.

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
Lululemon is overpriced as hell and a total scam.
Same with Patagonia and every other clothing brand out there. They make it in 3rd world factories for $0.12 and sell it with their brand advertising sewn on for $60

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Is lululemon thought of as a unisex apparel company in Canada? Because whenever I think of it, I think of it as a women’s apparel company, and I don’t think I’ve ever met or known of a man owning anything from them, I know a ton of women who like it though
In Vancouver it's been unisex for like a decade atleast, because as others have mentioned it is unbelievably comfortable (and durable).

Its only a matter of time before everywhere else adopts the same perspective, your gf or significant other will get you a sweater or shirts or gift card and you're instantly a convert.

Quality > quantity etc etc

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
Imagine being a man and walking around wearing something that says "lululemon"
I hate all clothes with brand names printed or stitched onto them. I'm all set paying to be a walking advertisement

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad