Lululemon drops new fashionable line of Canucks merch

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
My brother worked at Lululemon for a while. He got massive discounts & bought us all clothes from there.

They make incredibly comfortable, durable clothing... I have many workout shirts, hoodies, sweatpants and joggers that are in basically perfect shape anywhere from five years to almost a decade out. I don't think they have ever smelled bad for a second.

I never spend that much money on clothing but it's a quality brand and I am always happy to get their stuff as a gift.
Was an interesting documentary about how people get sucked into these MLMs...

Completely different company lol

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Their technical fabric is something that other brands don't have. They have unassuming clothing you can basically do yoga in, but other brands, you'd typically rip your clothes if you tried that. I don't know if they've successfully blocked other brands from doing it, but Kit and Ace and Lululemon are one of the very few that will blend cotton/wool/cashmere with spandex/elastane or whatever. That ability to stretch the fabric makes it comfortable, but also durable. It's why you can do yoga in it vs other brands it'd just put strain on the thread till it ripped.

I get the hate for Chip Wilson though. But no one does that type of comfy street wear/semi casual wear like Kit and Ace and Lululemon.

Agreed that whatever this partnership is is pretty generic. I'm sure it'll be comfy though. Lol on anyone who thinks they can buy a generic Gildan t-shirt and get something as comfy as a Lulu t-shirt. It might look the same, but it won't be the same comfort wise.
Chip is no longer with the company, it's been a long time since he was booted out.

My wife works at their HO. It's the reason she moved from their DC in Ohio to Vancouver and myself as well (not the same company).

Lol at some of these comments, a cult? Cheap fabric? There's a few blokes on social media that do tear downs, might want to check that out if you think it's cheap material.

In any case my wife told me about this Monday oddly enough, thought it looked decent for the understated stuff I like. Asked me if I wanted a bunch of other team stuff since the Pens stuff won't be available yet, maybe, it's less than half price for us. At worst it'll be some lounge wear. Maybe the Kraken stuff until the Penguins in 2025-26.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
I get that it's an iconic Vancouver brand, but Chip Wilson is the biggest d-bag in Vancouver, so I would much prefer the team not interact with them at all.
He hasn't been with lululemon for years, he left and his family started Kit and Ace. It's funny how I'm not even a bloody local and I know this. Albeit my wife works at their HO.

It's been like 10yrs mate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad